Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The little things.

I had a bit of an off day due to a certain circumstance, but these little pick me ups helped me managed to get through!

My grades keep me sane. It's an automatic mood lifter when I receive a quiz/exam back knowing that I did well. Since they were only passed back for us to look at, the photo was only taken as proof because my family never believes me. Sigh, at least I'm making them proud. Or so I hope.

During my two hour gap, I met up up with Janelle, Andre, Rachel and Rj because they were in town. I needed to give Janelle the money for the Beyonce concert we're going to over summer anyways since I haven't had the time to visit Temecula the past two months or so. Even if it was only for a few minutes, I'm glad I got to see them. It made my day! True homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment