Thursday, March 14, 2013

So far, so good!

Three weeks into spring semester. I've been pretty swamped with school, and the time change doesn't help the situation. Restless is the word that comes to mind. As contradicting as it may sound however, I'm not complaining. I enjoy the feeling of being productive because it shows me how dedicated I am to doing well. I stress out, feel beyond exhausted, and give up my social life on the weekends if I have to just so I can catch up on my lack of sleep from the week prior and focus on school work. I'm glad I'm not doing it for nothing though, because it shows in my quizzes! I've aced all of them so far! Understanding the concepts (especially in Chemistry and Statistics) has never felt so good. My first essay was due today and first exams are this upcoming week, so I'm hoping that I do just as well.

You know, I regret not having the kind of mentality that I do now (ever since I started college) back in high school. The possibilities of how far I could have gone already are a bit depressing, and attending a community college never made me feel like I was successful. That's why I can't wait until I transfer to West Coast this fall. I'll be finishing up all of my higher division classes there, and then before I know it I'll be starting clinicals! I finally feel like I'm starting to get somewhere with my future, and that makes pretty damn happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment