Sunday, March 3, 2013

Daddy's birthday celebration.

My dad's birthday was this past Tuesday (Feb. 26th) and we celebrated it last night at Pala. His girlfriend paid for a banquet room for us to hold it in. This was a surprise party, and as much as he tried to play it off you could tell that he put two and two together the day of. Family and friends were all there! There was also a slideshow put together about his life, and it made me tear! The pictures, music and captions showed me just how far we've all come -- Especially as a family.

It was a simple family/friends party with the good company, food, music, dancing, pictures, etc. I was glad to see that my dad was enjoying himself. That's all that really mattered to me. He's such a workaholic added to everything he has going on at home that deserves something like this. As old as he is he still acts like a kid at heart, and that's the best part about him. Ya'learn to love him! Half a century old and he's still going strong!















No comments:

Post a Comment