Wednesday, March 20, 2013

'Twas a good day in Chemistry.

I usually dread Wednesday's because I'm at school from 8am-6:30pm. Today was no different, and if anything I was dreading it more than usual because of the fact that I had three different quizzes in Chemistry. The quizzes were on chapter two, nomeclature, and our post lab. I was up late until around 1:30am studying for them, too. That's the latest I'm willing to stay up because I need to get some rest for these kind of days.

My scores?
Chapter 2: 14/15 = 93%
Nomeclature: 20/20 = 100%
Post lab: 23/25 = 92%

Yes, all A's! I have a love hate relationship when it comes to grading anything in class because I feel so embarrassed if I don't do well, but when I do as good as this that's an entire different story! It gives me such a good feeling because it was never easy for me to grasp Chemistry. I've always struggled in this type of Science, so saying that I was happy about these scores would be an understatement. I've been keeping up pretty well, I would say!

In lecture, we spent the entire class period learning about electron configurations. As stupid as it may seem, after all the years I've spent taking a Chemistry class, this was actually the first time I really understood it. It seems much easier than I remember, so it made me feel a bit dumb. Lol, oh well! What's important is that I understand it now, right? :)

In other news, I would think to top it all off that I would get my Statistics exam back, but unfortunately I have to wait until Monday. Also, my outfit today was a "school girl" type look. It wasn't Instagram worthy, so I figured I'd post it up here!

Top: Jean long sleeve (lace white back not pictured)
Bottom: Black skirt, sheer tights, over the knee socks
Shoes: Oxford heels

Mm, I guess my quizzes today was the cherry on top to everything. I love knowing how well I'm doing in school, and it makes me happy. Priorities and time management. I have to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment