Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Registered for Spring '13!

Yes, our Spring semester starts later than everyone else's because we have Winter session. We start Feb. 25th!

My school added 130 classes in high demand this semester, and that really played out in my favor. Managed to get 16 units just like I planned, and also FINALLY got into English and Statistics!

There did turn out to be a negative to all of this, though. I spent two hours trying to perfect my schedule, and I was happy with it UNTIL I saw that my Stats and Chemistry class that I'm wait listed in clashed in times. I figured that I'd try to crash earlier Chemistry classes because it'd be easier to get into. Science professors are smart enough to know that students end up dropping because they can't hang. Lol. Plus, there's no way I'm giving up my spot in Statistics! I've been trying to get into that class for a year and a half now.

Anywho, it'll definitely be a busy semester. I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment