Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Danielle really inspires me.

We're not close or anything, but she does. I'm sure that she goes through problems emotionally, yet she's always smiling and laughing no matter what. How she manages to balance out school, work, dancing, friends, boyfriend and most recently tutoring, I'll never know. Not to mention that she receives all A's and makes it onto the Dean's list semester after semester on top of it all. If I had of all that on my plate, I would probably explode. The way that she's so driven and excels in everything she does literally leaves me in awe. She's on the path to success in her life, and let me just say that I'm more than sure that she'll be achieving big things.

Danielle may not be someone well known that everybody wants/wishes to be or looks up to, but she's definitely that person to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment