Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Spontaneous" nights

The kind of friends that make the time and drive to visit me >>>

Angel, Gian, Sherwin and Soryane came to visit tonight! Tried to have a "spontaneous night" but it didn't exactly turn out that way. Lol. We went to Guppy's -- My first time! I split the "Guppy's special" with Angel and Gian. It had the popcorn chicken, brick toast and shaved ice. They were all so good! I prefer the brick toast over the shaved ice though. Afterwards, we planned on going to the Irvine Spectrum or Downtown Disney but by the time we finished it was already closed. Instead, we went back to my place to watch Netflix to end the night.

Good company, good vibes, good night.

PS: I'm scared to ever get back in a car with Gian as the driver. LOL <3


No comments:

Post a Comment