Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My newest obsession + Ootd

RAMEN. Mommy didn't cook tonight so when I got home from class she asked me what I wanted. Ramen was the first thing that came to mind, so we went to Kopan Ramen in Fullerton. First time, and it didn't disappoint! However, the downside to this place was that they only had two choices: Tonkotsu and Veggie. But other than the lack of variety, the food was pretty damn good and worth going back for.

Next few places to try:
- Ajisen Ramen
- What's Up Men
- Foo Foo Tei 




Ootd: I questioned whether or not 68 degrees was still too warm for a jacket, beanie, and boots. It wasn't! It turned out to be a reasonable outfit for today's kind of weather, as well as my "workout" (as Gerico calls it, lol) of walking back and forth on campus for class. Ugh, one more day and I will have made it through the first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment