Friday, February 14, 2014

Gerico's last day.

"Why does it upset you so much?"
"You wouldn't understand. No one would."

I started missing you from the moment you said, "This is going to be my last month at Harkins."

I could probably tell you our entire story. How we met. How he got my number. Every time we've hung out. Every conversation. Every song we've quoted in our conversations. Every time he's denied taking a picture with me. Every time he's noticed the little things about me. Everything he's taught me. & All the places he's shown me. 

Tuesdays and Thursdays were always my favorite days. As busy and different as our schedules were, at least I had those 8 hours in 2/7 days of the week to look forward to.

Things will definitely be different now. I really am happy for him though. I know that he'll do great and go far. It is Gerico after all, how can he not?

---------------

He has really become someone close to my heart, and I really hope that not seeing him as much anymore doesn't change the kind of friendship that we have. Ever since he became important to me, it's been really difficult to picture how things would be without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment