Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Winter session '13 complete!

Psych 14: Developmental Psychology

I managed to get through: two chapters to read/answer study guide questions every night, two quizzes every class, a midterm, a six page paper and a final. For a six week course I did pretty well! I never pictured myself to survive a fast paced course, but I'm glad I did. And hopefully with flying colors! It's all about having good study habits and time management.

Although this class was way too early for me to function (7:30-10:10am), I really enjoyed it. Actually, I enjoy Psychology all around because it's the most interesting subject to me. Having a professor that knows what she's talking about and makes class bearable is always a plus, also.

Well, one week off until Spring semester! I'm gonna rest up while I can because considering the classes I'm taking, I'm sure this semester will be hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment