Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day '13!

I dropped off my baby sister in Temecula today because she's playing in a soccer tournament with her old team this weekend. It's no surprise that I took the opportunity of already being there to also meet up with Grace.

She picked me up in Mira Mesa as usual, and we tried Up2You Cafe for the first time. The hype for it was over rated in my opinion. The location and setting of it was small and too quiet for me. I felt like I had to whisper to talk! We ordered the Nutella crepe, and it was just like any other. Afterwards, we went to take PuriKura pictures at Tea and More! What an expensive process that was. $8 for one (not to mention we took two), and we were terrible at it because everything was in Japanese with no English translation. It was funny though. New experiences!

I left her around 4ish because I had other plans to hang out with Janelle at her apartment in Riverside. Unfortunately for me, it took three hours to get there because of traffic. There are no words to explain my irritation for that.

Arrived at Janelle's around 7ish and she made me a healthy dinner! Chicken, vegetables and creamy corn. Her cooking was bomb, I loved it. Watched Vampire Diaries which had a sad ass ending! I'm glad she started watching it. I swear our friendship reached a whole new level when she did. Lol. We Skyped with Andre and ate some sweets for a bit then left for Target. We planned on getting boba too, but weren't really feelin' it at the end. Drove back home after that. Got home at around 11:30ish.

It was a really long day of driving (it was like I drove to Vegas), but I got the best of both worlds! Who needs a significant other on Valentine's day when you have a cousin and best friend like mine? (:







No comments:

Post a Comment