Friday, December 14, 2012

Fall '12 semester complete!

Finals were definitely difficult for me to get through. I was in a good mindset to start studying for them three weeks before hand though, because all of mine were cumulative. I also worked almost everyday this week (mostly closing shifts I might add), so needless to say that I was stressed and exhausted. School, work, studying, coffee and late nights pretty much summarizes the last three weeks of my life.

On a brighter note, I'm glad to say that I did well this semester! I was hoping for all A's, but my Anatomy grade unfortunately remained within the high B range. Sadly, even getting a 100% on my final wouldn't have done anything. I'm happy though. It turned out to be a good semester.

Now begins my three week break before Winter session!

No comments:

Post a Comment