Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolutions

Like I said in my "Happy December" post, I planned on keeping the same goals because I wanted to continue what I was doing. I deleted what I know I successfully did accomplish this year, but also added new ones. New Year, new goals!

School wise:
- 4.0 GPA
- No skipping class unless necessary
- Make flash cards for every exam
- Focus
- Spend less, study more

Physical:
- Take care of my skin
- Clear my face (even more)!
- Gym every other day
- Weight goal: 100-110
- Lose my stomach fat
- Better posture
- Control my diet
- And my weight

Things to stop:
- Eating junk food
- Cussing
- Spending money so recklessly
- Partying

Emotional:
- More positive outlook
- Learn how to deal on my own
- Don't become dependent on anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment