Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm in Temecula!

The first two people to hit me up was my best friend and cousin.

Janelle and I hopped on that Tea Time bandwagon for a late lunch! I was wondering how so many people found out about it since it was located in a small area. When we walked in we felt like noobs because we didn't know if we had to wait to be seated or if we sit down ourselves. Lol. I pictured the place to be bigger than it was, but it was cute. We both ordered honeydew boba -- It was her first time! Along with that, I also got fried chicken and sweet butter toast while Janelle got the spicy popcorn chicken. It was pretty good, and portioned very well! They won't be hearing any bad reviews from me! I also ran into Kriza! It's always nice seeing familiar faces around.

Afterwards, I headed to Escondido to meet up with Grace. We did some shopping where she was luckier in finding new apparel than me. I've become too picky with what I buy these days. I want to say that it's a good thing though because it helps me second guess if it's really worth it or not. Self control! I also really wanted to see Kyle, but sadly his store was already closed by the time I got around to it. Once the mall started to close we went to have Bj's for dinner. Great white pizza, Angus sliders and a white chocolate pizookie! For such a small order, their service took a bit too long to me. However, as long as it's good and fulfilling, it's always worth the wait. We ate it all! "One last hoorah" Hopefully I'm able to see her again soon.

I'm glad that the first two people I got to see were the ones that I'm closest to. I wouldn't have started this visit off any other way. My cousin and best friend >>>


No comments:

Post a Comment