Saturday, February 28, 2015

I appreciate you more than you can ever know. Thank you for being patient when I am nothing but impatient. Thank you for staying calm whenever I stress about every single little thing that goes wrong. Thank you for always thinking of me and doing what you think is best for me, despite if I disagree or not. Thank you for constantly pushing me to succeed, even when I have lost all motivation in myself. Thank you for making me thrive to be a better person, because I want to be the best I can be for you. Thank you for your never ending support. I can never thank you enough for taking such amazing care of me. Though I feel that I could never compare, you still provide a love that knows no bounds, and I am incredibly blessed to call you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment