Friday, September 19, 2014

Every time I see how far someone is getting in the nursing field, I question whether or not changing my major was the right decision. I can admit that I only wanted to become a nurse for the money, but I can't help but get jealous that they're getting closer to the career that I once desired. 

You know, as the semesters were passing me by, I could feel that I wasn't going to make it. It was a constant feeling, and then everything suddenly started to seem more challenging. More stressful. Oh, and lets not forget miserable. I no longer had the heart to continue moving forward in this field. Not even for the money. 

This gets to me from time to time, because I feel like I've lost one of the best traits that people saw in me. It was something that defined my work ethic, how successful I wanted to be. & Now it's just ... Gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment